This position provides corporate and commercial advisory services to clients of our management consultancy firm, mBELLAb Business Services and Advisors DMCC, as well as to our group of companies.
The candidate will advise on such matters as corporate mergers, company formations, joint venture transactions, and corporate structuring matters under the supervision and guidance of our CEO and COO. For the list of services of our management consultancy firm which the candidate will be required to assist on, go to www.mbellabcorporate.com/service.
The candidate will be required to do such tasks as due diligence, document drafting, research and analysis as well as take on business development initiatives.
The candidate must have an MBA or legal degree from a common law jurisdiction (ie. USA, Canada, UK or India). Candidates with 1 – 4 years of post graduate experience will be considered. Knowledge of, and experience in, UAE corporate and commercial rules and laws, UAE company formations (onshore and free-zone) and UAE corporate culture would be an asset but not a must.
Personal Attributes and Required Skills:
1. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
2. Personable, professional and team oriented
3. Fluent in English (writing and oral)
4. Organized, efficient and productive
5. Self motivated
6. Attention to detail
7. Superior communication skills (writing and oral)
8. Solid research and analytical skills
9. Resourceful and proactive
10. Solid document drafting skills
11. Business development capabilities
12. Proficient with MS Office
Offices at Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai, UAE